Up to $30,000*
Two grants are available to promote investment in the WA residential market and stimulate jobs in the construction industry.
A grant of $20,000 is available for eligible applicants who
- enter into a contract to build a new home on vacant land or
- enter into an off-the-plan contract to purchase a new home as part of a single-tier development on a strata plan or other land survey type.
The contract must be entered into between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
STOP PRESS! Updates on timings for WA New Home Construction Grant
The changes will see deadline extensions made to the titling of land and home construction commencement. The new key dates are:
- Land developers now have until 31 December 2021 to title land.
- Home builders now have until 31 December 2021 to commence significant site works.
- Building contracts will still need to be signed by 31 December 2020.
What this means for you?
- Having more time to title land means that Satterley will have more available lots for sale across its developments.
- Having more time to start construction means that builders will be able to better manage increased demand and therefore take on more home building projects.
- It is important to note that the timing of the Australian Government $25,000 HomeBuilder grant remains unchanged and construction will need to commence within three months of signing the building contract.
First Homeowners Grant (WA)
First homebuyers can also access the First Home owner grant of $10,000 in WA
The best place to live
Friendly team waiting to help
Land for sale | Kara Treeby
Now really IS the best time to buy a new home in Western Australia. Click the link, choose your lot and then speak to our friendly team to find out how you can get into your dream home. Don't delay!